1) Legal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
a) Information according to Art. 13 GDPR
By means of this data protection declaration, TELEDOC would like to inform the readers and users of the website about the type, scope and purpose of the processed personal data. Furthermore, affected persons/users will be informed of the rights to which they are entitled by means of this data protection declaration.
We know that the careful handling of your personal data is very important to you and we appreciate your trust that we handle this data conscientiously.
The terms used in this declaration are based on the definitions in Art. 4 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
b) Responsible according to Art. 24 GDPR
Teledoc Holding GmbH (hereinafter TELEDOC, we or the person responsible) Absberggasse 31/10
c) Data protection officer in accordance with Art. 37 ff GDPR
TELEDOC is a private company. To protect your data, we have appointed the following data protection officer:
Mr. Ronald Kopeky
KOMDAT data protection GmbH Linzerstrasse 74
Phone: +43 / 7243 / 54300 www.komdat.at email@example.com
2) Rights of data subjects
You have comprehensive rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, such as: • Right to information (Article 15 GDPR)
• Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
• Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
• Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) • Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
• Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
• Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR)
• Right of appeal (Art. 77 GDPR)
To exercise your rights, please contact
• by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org *
• by post to the person responsible *
*Please enclose an official copy of your ID.
We cannot process requests for data subjects without prior successful identification. For this reason, we ask you to support the identification process accordingly.
If you come to the conclusion that the processing of your data violates data protection regulations or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna. Outside of Austria, it is the relevant data protection authority.
3) Data transfer/data transmission
a) Data transfer to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your expressive consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a GDPR,
• Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR is necessary to safeguard operational interests and to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data ,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure under Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
The controller may share your personal data with suppliers who perform services on our behalf in accordance with our instructions.
The controller may also share your personal information with our affiliated companies and partners. In addition, the controller may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, a regulation or regulatory authority, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
The Controller reserves the right to port personal information we hold about you if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
b) Data transfers
The countries to which we transfer the personal data are located
• within the European Union or
• outside the European Union
If we transfer personal data from the European Union to countries or international organizations outside the European Union, the transfer takes place on the basis:
• an adequacy decision by the European Commission;
• In the absence of such for other legitimate reasons such as the existence of a legally binding and enforceable document between the authorities or public bodies, binding internal company rules, standard data protection clauses and approved or certified codes of conduct.
In exceptional cases, data can also be transferred on the basis of Art. 49 GDPR:
• Article 49(1)(a) GDPR
the data subject has expressly consented to the proposed data transfer after being aware of the possible risks of such
• was informed of data transfers without the existence of an adequacy decision and without suitable guarantees,
• Article 49(1)(b) GDPR
the transmission is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the person responsible or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject,
• Article 49(1)(c) GDPR
the transmission is necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract concluded in the interest of the person concerned by the person responsible with another natural or legal person.
Basically, we collect information when you visit our websites. This information is known as a “cookie”. Together with the information you have provided to us, we can tailor your visits to our website even better to your needs.
“Cookies” are small files that enable TELEDOC to store specific information related to you, the user, on your PC or digital device while you are visiting the website. The website uses or sets cookies in accordance with the legal situation under Union law and Austrian law (Art. 5 Para. 3 E-Privacy-RL and § 96 Para. 3 TKG 2003). Cookies help to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of the website, as well as to make our offers as convenient and efficient as possible for you. The content of the cookies used is usually limited to an identification number and usage data that do not allow any personal reference to the user.
It is also possible to use our offers without cookies, but this may be restricted.
When using or setting cookies, which contain personal data or affect privacy, TELEDOC obtains your consent in advance, namely about your active behavior by asking for information about the purpose
of the cookies used through and via our cookie banner which continue navigating on our website and thus give your consent to the setting of cookies.
Data protection is an essential contribution for us with regards to customer satisfaction. You can therefore deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser, limit it to certain websites or set your browser so that it notifies you as soon as a cookie is sent. You can also delete cookies from your PC’s hard drive at any time. Please note, however, that in this case you will have to reckon with a limited display of the page and limited user guidance.
Our website uses a function to detect bots, e.g. when making entries in online forms (“ReCaptcha”) provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
• Our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR
6) Server log
When you access this website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• origin website (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The possibility of using this data on the legal basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR for purposes such as
• ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• the evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes
to use, is currently perceived by us. Under no circumstances will the collected data be used to draw conclusions about your person.
• Our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR
• 6 months after acquisition
7) SSL encryption
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line
8) Changes or additions
We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information content at any time and without prior notice. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.